Pembroke Pines, Florida

I had an extremely negative experience with Sundance Marine. The final outcome was centered around what suited their best interest, not their customer. I filed a complaint with the BBB if you would like to see further information on my complaint.

I paid them over $4000.00 in full and the following are the results: they applied Trilux paint to my running gear and it was already deteriorating within 13 days. They returned my boat to me in deplorable condition to include yellow stains I cannot remove. They replaced Shaft Seals and those are now leaking. I will have to pay a haul-out fee in addition now to have the work re-done. All I can hope for now is that the blister repairs and bottom paint will hold up.

This is not a trustworthy business to deal with. I would warn anyone looking to do business with them to reconsider. Their work is INFERIOR and DEFECTIVE & the customer service is DISGRACEFUL!!

Comments