Jensen Beach, Florida

Please Read - Review of Sundance Marina in Jensen Beach, FL - *** Just a Warning if you decide to store your boat - indoors at Sundance Marina in Jensen Beach, Fl. We had 2 Boats stored indoors here for 2 years.

*** THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BY FAR THE VERY WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This is the 3rd time this year ( 2015 ) my boat was damaged by their Forklift.

1st time - Keel was scraped on the rack taken down to bare fiberglass. ( They Repaired it in 2 weeks )

2nd time - Crushed my boat windshield on rack. ( Took - 110 Days to Repair ) !!!

3rd - Diesel Exhaust Damage by Forklift “due to no ventilation on their indoor storage building”. Never Fixed Indoor Storage Ventilation - Non Existent. Your boat will be black from diesel soot.

4th - Termites *** in my boat due to the “Wooden Racks” having Live Termites. ( Repaired my storage rack – ( Took - 2 months ) – To Repair After Numerous Complaints.

10/10/15 - I noticed my Dock Lines had been removed from my boat….why were my dock lines were removed from my boat ??? ….. They are not for their use !!! I bought new ones myself at West Marine. They tried to give me dock lines, I refused them !!!

*** Our 2 boats we had stored there for 2 years, have been moved to a safe place !!!

Comments